5 days in the amazing Colombian Coffee Zone delving into the true and traditional Coffee Culture of Colombia. Including the off-the-beaten-path location of Viterbo plus the must-visit destinations of Salento and the Cocora Valley.
NB. Bookings required min 15 days before start date.
Transport will be waiting to take you directly to Viterbo!
This is a Free Day with no planned activities. If you arrive early we may be able to offer you an additional tour.
Day 2Coffee, Cacao, Panela, and Horse-ride
– Take a gravel road to explore a coffee and cocoa plantation nestled in the mountains. Sample the organic fruits that grow wild, learn the complete process of the coffee and cacao and make your own chocolate.
– Discover an artisan panel factory and enjoy transformation from sugar canel to the finished product.
– Take a horseride into a bamboo forest and up a river.
Day 3Viterbo, Belalcázar, Thermal Pools
– Enjoy the wooden chainsaw art of the Viterbo entrance.
– Travel up to Belalcázar and climb into the statue of Jesus for a magical view
– Relax in the thermal pools of Santa Rosa
– Tour Salento
Day 4Wax Palms & Filandia
– Explore the Cocora Valley and the Wax Palm forest.
– Enjoy the colorful town with amazing views – Filandia!
Day 5Time to Say Goodbye
Transport will be waiting at your desired time.