Historical Weather and Climate Facts of Nuqui – The Pacific Coast of Colombia
We work with and recommend booking flights with www.kiwi.com
What’s the weather and climate like on the Pacific Coast of Colombia?
Climate change is affecting Colombia just as it is affecting every other part of the world. For this reason, we can only really make an educated guess about what the weather will be like in the Choco, and Pacific Coast region at any time of the year. Unfortunately, our guesses are much less accurate than what they were only a couple of years ago…
The climate in Nuquí is warm with high humidity and somewhat overcast. The temperature typically varies from 76f/24c to 82f/28c and rarely goes below 75f/24c or above 85f/30c.
Looking for the weather and climate of other Colombian regions? Be sure to check out our Colombian weather and climate overview here, with links to the most important tourist destinations in Colombia.
Average Temperatures in Fahrenheit of Nuquí, Choco.
Average Temperatures in Celcius of Nuquí, Choco.
Ready to start planning your Colombian adventure? Then check out our Plan My Trip page to stop dreaming, and start planning now!
- The clearest time of year starts in December and lasts until the end of March, with January being the best.
- The cloudy time begins around the end of March until the beginning of December, with May being the cloudiest of all.
Wet / Dry Seasons:
- The wet season is from April to January, with May being the wettest.
- The dry season is from January to April, with February being the driest.
Want to know the best time to travel to Colombia, considering seasonal aspects such as high and low seasons, migratory animals, and the wet and dry seasons? Then this is the article you also need to read!
Average Rainfall – Millimeters / Inches, and the Number of Rainy Days of Nuquí, Choco.
- Humidity is very high and does not vary significantly over the course of the year, remaining a virtually constant 100%.
- The windiest part of the year lasts from late May to the middle of January, with average wind speeds of more than 5 mph, while in November can reach 7 mph. The calmer time is from January to May, with March being the calmest.